1. Complete the sentences with de correct form of the verb in brackets.
| 1. Ann (like) chocolate. She(eat) two bars a day.
2. They(go) to Germany every summer. They (speak) German very well.
3. I always(buy) popcorn when I (go) to the cinema.
4. We usually(have) dinner at half past eight.
5. The museum(close) at six o’clock.
6. The film(finish) before ten o’clock.
7. Tom(study) Maths every afternoon.
8. Your friend(wash) his car on Sundays.
9. My parents(do) the shopping on Saturday morning.
10. The shops(open) at half past nine in the morning.